Monday, April 1, 2013

Day 1 of 30 Days of Biking

I'm renewing my commitment to biking and staying active by taking the pledge for 30 Days of Biking. What a fun way to get back into it and get visible in the community. Besides, almost every time Maya and I are out, someone asks about our very cool bike and I get to advocate for the Yuba and electric bikes in general. An unusual bike, like a dog, breaks the ice between strangers; one of my favorite things about biking.


Today was the first day and my Little M and I put 4.6 miles on the bike by going to the library, to the local Subway, and finally to one of the many parks nearby. A modest start, I know, but one on which to build momentum.

Little M kicked off her heels and ran to the playground.

Tally
Day 1: 4.6 miles


A ride on the South Fork with Little M. and her friend B.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment